Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Modcloth Holiday Lookbook!

I just got an email about the Modcloth Holiday Lookbook! If you haven't been introduced to Modcloth yet, now would be a good time to check them out! They are a vintage/indie clothing/accessory supplier with all sorts of fun and unique finds. I went through their holiday lookbook and picked out my favorite look for each of us. I think that there are multiple looks that we would each wear but there was definitely one outfit that screamed each of our names! What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. Love it all, but I want a higher hemline! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some other looks in there that are definitely Crystal too! The shoes with the cut and pattern of this dress made it my first choice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah-im totally obsessed with grey lately!!!

    ReplyDelete