Friday, January 8, 2010

Help!

I am in Pred's wedding in October.
She doesn't really get into the whole picking-out-dresses etc thing,
so we are keeping it very simple with a little satin number from david's bridal for the 4 of us in the bridal party.
It will have a lavender grosgrain belt and lavender underlay that peeks out at the bottom hem.
Kinda like this (but the one piece halter dress and I couldn't find the underlay):

The debate is: SHOES.
She doesn't want gold, I don't think silver will go, so keep your eyes open for options or share your suggestions!.

I know this isn't inspiring, but be inspired by helping it not be a "27 Dresses" moment!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally inspired by Karen's footwear at the last bout (zebra with purple flower!!) so i think that with a dress/ colors that simple you could totally go funky with the shoes!! would brown tiger stripes be too much? (to work in the predator angle, hehe!) or how about a patterned shoe with purple in it - steve maddon girl has been coming up with great ones lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's thinking something more plain, I'm sure you could get shoes in the color/style of the dress. Also- are you guys wearing any jewelry? I could totally see a pearl colored shoe and some pearl accents (earrings or bracelets).

    ReplyDelete