Monday, October 18, 2010

The Boom Case





Saw this today and it made me think of the very retro case that Kristen got for Crystal for Christmas last year.....

Mr SiMo’s Boomcase Project recycles suitcases by making them into very portable very cool speakers. Each one is bespoke and works with iPods, iPhones and any device with a headphone jack yadda yadda yadda. The exciting bit is that the cases have chargers built-in and last for over seven hours. Bring it on (via Life Lounge).

I love this idea, and I would love to have a portable speaker set for my iPod for events like apple picking, picnics, BBQs, etc. I bet my parents have a few old suitcases in the attic that I might try to repurpose. What a wonderful way to recycle!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! My mind is churning with all sorts of portable speaker combinations now!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete